- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website & how it is used.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information or request a removal.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
flowerdeliveryistanbul.com holds all information gathered in strictest confidence. We neither sell, trade, nor share information with any 3rd party company, organization, or individual.
The following cases define information flow within our delivery system:
- We share gift recipient’s address & phone number information with local delivery agent or/and shipping courier in order to provide delivery service we were contracted for.
- In order to verify the order & prevent online fraud we may occasionally ask our customers to verify order information over the phone with a member of our order processing team. The information provided to us as part of this verification is not stored on our servers and is not used for any purpose except to verify transaction validity in real-time.
- On opt-in basis we will use information gathered in order to communicate with visitors and customers, including sending announcements regarding new products and special promotions about our products and services.
Data Protection Officer and Compliance Team ensure that we are fully compliant with the US & International data-processing rules & regulations. All data is accessible within MyAccount to any registered customer who initially provided the data to our company and opted-in to use this feature (order history and address book). We regularly store limited customer and recipient data for our customers’ convenience: to allow placing orders faster and to minimize errors. The data is stored on our secure servers for up to 15 years.
However any customer, recipient or affiliate can request their data to be removed from our system and such request will be honored within 5 business days. To request a data removal or contact us with any other questions or concerns please send an email to: [email protected] .
Newsletters & Promotional Emails
We may send electronic newsletters or promotional emails for products and/or services offered on any one or more of our Sites, or from our third party partners, as a service to our prior customers from any of our Sites. We may send you newsletters and emails periodically listing current specials and deals from us. There may be opportunities to subscribe to an email list that will send you information about the events on our Sites, but we will only add you to the list with your consent. You may opt out of receiving any such newsletters and promotional emails as described below. You can easily opt out of receiving emails by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our promotional emails.
Here is the list of third-party service providers that will set cookies to improve your buying experience: Google, Microsoft, Linkedln, Facebook, Adroll, Hubspot.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (email address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
To prevent theft we never store customers’ account numbers, credit/debit card numbers or other information anywhere on our system. This information is processed securely in real-time only.
CHERRY BLOSSOM FLOWER SHOP
Phone: +90 532 6839357
19 Mayıs, Teşvikiye Cd. No:162
34365 Şişli, İstanbul
Email: [email protected]